Sunday 31 May 2015

Adventures

One thing I try hard to do is live the life I want to live. In the face of uncertainty and a small budget it's easy to follow the path of least resistance and do what everyone else does. I have come to realise that that just isn't me: I need adventures in my life! Luckily my family are the same.


Over Easter we took the boys for their first adventure in the islands near our family home. Please note: we all wore age and weight appropriate life jackets. Please never go to sea without them. Sausages' has the little mermaid on. He's a legend!


As with all popular holiday destinations, the beaches were crowded and we had to share them with all sorts


We earned a picnic with obligatory home baking and brew-up


Everywhere we looked there were fossils and casts, but Sausages couldn't find a tyrannosaurus rex anywhere, much to his dismay.












Stay adventurous x

2 comments:

  1. so many pretty finds while you were out exploring. Looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete