Monday 4 March 2013

First Post

This blog is my venue for celebrating my life and exploring my new opportunities. I intend to blog about some political, philosophical, and religious matters. If you choose to follow please be kind and polite. You are very welcome to share these things with me.

Having put my PhD on hold I am looking for something different. At the same time, I am recovering from a period of illness, and taking the opportunity to spend a little more time with my son, and focus on family life. We have just moved into a new home in a village we have lived in for less than a year; a bungalow in a quiet cul-de-sac, with a sweet garden and friendly neighbours. You can expect to see a lot of nesting on here I think! I love to craft, especially to knit. As a family we try to live a socially and ecologically just life, and practice gentle parenting. I'm sure we fall short, but these are our aspirations. 

Welcome

E

No comments:

Post a Comment